Back on June 8 I gave a talk at Atlassian Summit titled GreenHopper for DevOps. I have included the video below for those of you who could not make it to Summit. For future reference, Summit is AWESOME. I loved it, customers loved it, all the Atlassians had a great time!
Other videos you should watch include:
- Day Two Keynote in which I get ‘killed’ by Darth Vader and we announce Kinect Wallboards.
- Product Management 2.0. I am eagerly awaiting this video as I missed the session. I spoke with Cory, damn they do some cool stuff at Dyn Inc.
- Iterationless Kanban & Continuous Deployment by Erik Huddleston
- Extreme CI Savings with Bamboo 3.1 – missed this. I want to see the impact of bidding for Amazon EC2 instances to run build agents. Save $$$.
- Continuous Delivery at Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. – another one I missed, big sites, lots of complexity. Interesting.
- Kinecting with Wallboards. Even though I have seen this over 100 times in setup and practice I still love it. Awesome tech, game changer.
Also at Summit I got roped in to a video for a new GreenHopper and JIRA add-on called Niko Niko by our mates at Appfire. Niko Niko is a way to measure the mood of your team over time. Some advanced teams have been doing this for a while, GreenHopper is just starting. Appfire are the largest Atlassian partner in terms of agile training and coaching for GreenHopper in the Enterprise, so it was great to catch up with them and hear how they see customer needs evolving over time. I hope the Appfire crew add some of the other videos from Summit to their blog Hot On Collaboration, sure to be some laughs.