I’m on the hunt for groups that have done transformations from ad hoc or waterfall development to agile, at scale. Here’s what I’ve found so far:
- Upcoming talk @ Agile Cambridge: Six months into a large-scale agile transformation using SAFe – 100’s of people, 20 teams
- Applying the Principle of “Pull” to Scale Agile Teams – a team of 93 people, one location
- Agile/Scrum Implemented in Large-Scale Distributed Program – no mention of team size
- A Practical Approach to Large-Scale Agile Development – 400 people across a number of locations
- The State of Scrum: Benchmarks and Guidelines – 53% of respondents (~250) were have fewer than 1,000 employees
If you have some good literature I should look at please send it my way via email.